This week, Samuel turned two months and Abe turned two years. Besides a small birthday celebration for the big guy, little bro spent the day in the hospital for his circumcision (using local anesthetic). Tomorrow, mommy and Samuel head to a work conference for the next six days (in country, two hours by plane). Abe is staying home with his daddy and he will enter the wild and happy world of potty training. We downloaded a book on potty training your child in five hours. (I'd heard of books on 24 hour potty training... five hours sounded even better!) The method involves lots of focused time, toilet games, drinking loads of fluids so the kid gets the idea of going to the potty. Pray for us all!



2 comments:
have fun at your work conference! I love the picture of Sam in his scrubs! I can't wait to cuddle with that little guy!
We had Grace's bday party today and it was great! I can't wait to hear how your 5 hour potty training adventure goes. I saw the 24 hour one too, Good luck!!
Such cute picts!
Glad to hear the fingerpainting at Abe's B-day was a hit; and that Sam survived circumcision--though w/ tears :(...
Post a Comment