Thursday, July 23, 2009

DD Plus One

It's Due Date Plus One... I saw the back up Dr. this morning (a knowledgeable Indian guy) and all looks well. "Adik" passed the baby heart fitness test with flying colors. I had one Braxton Hicks contraction during the twenty minute heart test. The nurse was not impressed (only one contraction!)

This is a video from a couple days ago... Abe likes lemons...

While you're praying for the baby, pray for his big brother too. Abe came down with a fever today, probably a carry over from the flu/cold I had last week.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm not sure why but all of us parents LOVE to torture our children with lemons! It's so funny!

We were on our way to the sitters this morning and saying our morning prayers and Isabelle said, "Don't forget to pray for Aunt Rachel!"

drowninginblessing said...

How sweet of Isabelle. Tell her thank you for her prayers. Jesus hears them!